Julia our manager is a surfer and a certified yoga teacher.
She's offering yoga sessions adapted to your activities to help your body and your mind to relax in order to enjoy your next days.
"What you think you create, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you become"
Even if surfing is the main activity in our Surfer's Paradise, the area of Popoyo offers lots of other things to do that we can help you to organise...
- Horse back Riding on the beach or in the jungle looking for monkeys!
- Fishing trip with Teresa & Cesar, a friendly couple from El Astillero.
- Relaxing at the natural hot bath at Las Salinas.
- Watching sunsets alone on the beach.
- Watching sea turtles at Chacocente Nature Reserve.
- Doing Yoga In Popoyo/ Guasacate.
- Enjoying the pool....Record is 6 laps underwater (150m!).
- Snorkeling around the island nearby.
- Hanging out in a hammock.
- Learn how to bake bread with Marta, Gladys & Lisbenia.
- Watching stars at night.